Essential Duties and Responsibilities
A. HelpDesk Support:
- Follow Helpdesk process to keep tickets resolved properly.
- Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority.
- Distribute tickets to appropriate teams / technicians based on incident's problem
- Troubleshoot minor end-user/customer malfunction which may or may not be in the Knowledge Base
- Guide customer on normal end-user application usage.
B. Maintenance Support:
- Prepare document to send/receive faulty devices
- Go to customer site (within HCMC) for devices delivery or problem detection/analysis
- Handle a system maintenance check-up periodically for customer based on Maintenance (MA) contract
- Write a report based on MA check-up result
- Restore customer's system in case of disaster or failure based on MA plan
- Co-ordinate with other teams to troubleshoot/resolve MA customer's error
C. Base Hosted System Administration:
- Understand and maintain Base services to customers based on Service Catalog and SLA
- Manage Base's Avaya (Voice related) systems to provide new service to customer
- Able to execute DR restoration in case of DR declaration from management level
Essential Education, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/IT
- English: intermediate – able to research and study new technology in English
- Experience: have a knowledge in IT Helpdesk support and/or telecommunication/VoIP is an advantage
- Able to adapt and follow our Helpdesk procedure.
- Able to work independently and good team work.
- Attractive salary and rewards
- Tet Bonus
- All benefits under the labor code
Please contact us for more information, or send your CV in English (with photo) email@example.com with the Position on the subject line
Working at base
Base is a growing company through innovation and technology applications to help customers improve efficiency and provide the best experiences to their customers. We commit to a creative work environment where all employees are part of the company and its growth. This is also a challenging and exciting environment, where people are inspired to excellence